Resource Manager/Internal Recruiter (500jc) – Chippenham/Remote – Up to £48k + Benefits
My client, who are a defence consultancy are now seeking to recruit a Resource Manager/Internal Recruiter during this period of growth.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
You will be reporting to the Directors and working alongside the Business Development team, and your role will be to ensure that they have the right resources/personnel in place to deliver the best results for their clients.
Please note that a hybrid working has been adopted by my client and therefore the role will be based both working from home and in the head office, Chippenham.
Therefore, your responsibilities will include:
* Work with the Business Development Team to identify the right resource for tasks and opportunities. Balancing the needs of task with the skills, availability and development needs of the consultant and business
* Through use of ‘resourcing’ Frameworks identify and bid for roles for individual consultants
* Anticipate future resource needs and taking proactive action to ensure suitable resource is available while minimising non-productive ‘bench time’.
* Working with Heads of Service, Business Development and HR to identify recruitment requirements.
* Attract potential consultants through a variety of means such as recruiting events, posting adverts, LinkedIn, etc
* Deliver efficient, effective, and legally compliant recruitment solutions
* Maintain contact with Associates on the Company Talent Pool to anticipate future roles that meet their availability and requirements.
* Maintain and provide information on availability and future potential (Task Preference) requirements of all Consultants (PAYE and Associate)
* Working with the Office Manager maintain the accuracy of the Company Talent Tool
* Support Heads of Service with Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of consultants and productive use of ‘off-task’ time.
* Understanding consultants’ career and professional development aspirations to help inform future tasks and opportunities
* Supports BD activities as required
To be eligible for this role you will need the following qualifications skills and experience:
* Technical Degree or equivalent
* APM or PRINCE 2 or the ability to achieve one of these qualifications within 6 months of starting.
* Military Service in a technical or engineering leadership role as well as previous experience as a military staff officer
* Commercial maturity – this role is heavily consultative. It requires the ability to communicate on behalf of the business with both consultants and key clients.
* Proven understanding of HR and recruitment law.
* Experienced of planning and adapting plans as situations change
* A proven track record of creative problem solving and developing innovative solutions under pressure of time
* Ability to work closely with a team in a matrix management organisation offering strong management and leadership skills
* A customer and service mindset; understand what good customer service feels like.
* Communicate effectively at all levels anticipating information needs of the company and the customer.
* Confident and outgoing and builds relationships with ease
* Willingness to learn new skills and develop their business acumen
Due to the nature of my clients’ operations, the ability to gain and hold SC clearance is essential.
The ideal candidate would probably be someone who has left the forces and possibly moved into a recruiter role and is seeking to move into an internal recruiter post.
As mentioned above, my client is based in Chippenham, and have adapted to a remote model and would be looking at applications from individuals living along the M4 corridor from Bath to Reading and who are willing to commute to the office maybe one or two days per week.
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary, with 22 days leave plus bank holiday to start, holiday buy back scheme, employee cash benefit plan, pension, flexible working.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed)