Job Title: Administrator
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11
Start Date: ASAP - Happy to work around notice periods
The Commercial Division of SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their client based in Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11, on a full time, permanent basis. Our client is a fantastic organisation, that have an extremely friendly team and modern office working environment.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the scheduling and commissioning team.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders for stock and materials
- Ensuring the internal system is maintained accurately up to date with all Health & Safety reports, and completion of works
- Supporting with scheduling engineers' daily workloads
- Building excellent relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensuring all clients and suppliers remain accurately up to date with all up to date manuals and health & safety information
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within a scheduling or administrative role supporting with similar tasks. You will be able to work well and remain calm when working under pressure, as well as demonstrate strong attention to detail when maintaining an accurately updated system. (Training will be provided for the successful Administrator).
In exchange you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 and be able to continue to utilise and develop your administration skills, within a well-established organisation.
If you believe that you meet the requirements for this position, and interested in progressing an application forward, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV, and I will be in contact