Are you looking for a varied office role where every day is different? Maybe you’re a graduate looking for your first job? Maybe you have a background in customer service, front of house & administration? Or you may have an interest in tech/computers/software? Standout package & career opportunity, with full training & plenty of career progression!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Production Control Coordinator for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading software solution organisation. Who provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base, including the NHS, Local Government and a variety of Commercial organisations across the UK! The location of the office is in Wellington, Somerset and partially remote.
After training, as part of the Production Control team, you will be providing a wide range of vital technical and administrative services supporting the company’s current and future operations across the breadth of the business. Your role will lead you to work closely with various teams across the business but specifically the Production Operations, Customer Support, Business Intelligence and Facilities Management Teams.
The role offers remote working full time until January 2022, when a hybrid will take over, working a Monday & Friday remotely and a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from the office. Modern offices with high tech facilities, a stocked canteen and a friendly culture will welcome you back to office work.
* The working hours are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday.
* The annual salary: £22,447.92.
* Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
* Onsite parking, M5 nearby.
* 28 days holiday rising to 33 (1-day increments annually) including Bank Holidays.
* Career progression & extensive training.
* Private healthcare.
* Remote working fully until January 2022.
* From January 2022, Mondays & Fridays from home & a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from the offices.
* Induction, training, and support are ongoing.
- Exceeding high standards of customer care by Controlling and Managing all documents through the production process ensuring that all documents are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ensuring all necessary PAYM Stock and Consumables are in place to allow production to produce and send high quality product in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring bespoke customer requirements such as Enclosures are configured to run with specific documents.
- Taking ownership of bespoke customer mailings to ensure they are processed and despatched into the production environment to meet specific customer requirements.
- Managing the control of workflow at our Production Sites to allow us to meet customer requirements.
- Identifying and escalating irregularities with the volume of our Customer’s documents so they can be resolved and the documents despatched at the earliest possible point.
- Identifying and escalating operational issues so they can be dealt with appropriately and at the earliest opportunity.
- Monitoring and ensuring escalations are being dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensuring all incoming information is of the highest quality.
- Managing the reporting of Management information surrounding the production process.
- Ensuring strong mutually beneficial relationships are forged with suppliers and internal departments.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate the below skills or knowledge:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive practical experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
It will be an advantage if you possess any of the below:
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to view challenges as new opportunities
The closing date is 20th December 2021.
Impressed by what you see? What to know more? To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Rebecca Griffiths. If you have the relevant experience, then she will be in touch soon. You can also find Rebecca Griffiths on LinkedIn; she is our MD – send her a message and say hello.