£25,000 per annum
Bathgate, West Lothian
Be one of the first ten applicants
OnPoint recruitment are currently seeking a Depot Administrator to join a well know transport company based in the bathgate area
* Support managers to ensure that exceptions are cleared daily on the T&A system.
* Investigate any discrepancies in clocking times and overtime.
* In conjunction with the manager record any absence - holiday, sickness, unauthorised, Paternity/Maternity.
* Provide payroll with supporting documentation for all absences.
* Add additional payments to the T&A system - nights out, meal, bonuses and supplements.
* Authorise any expenses for drivers including validating corresponding receipts to the claims and ensure claims are accurate.
* Review Weekly summary sign off with appropriate managers to meet weekly deadline of Monday by 10 am for previous week.
* Work with HR admin and payroll team to provide completed documentation new starts, leavers, contractual change forms, transfers, general changes (weekly paid only)
* Collate agency time sheets and submit to finance team against agreed deadline for weekly flash forecast.
* Process uniform orders and ensure any new starters are provided with the correct uniform and PPE and that leavers and existing employee uniform issue and return is managed within the guidelines of the company uniform policy.
* Collate invoices relating to parking charges for the vehicle fleet and working with the traffic team ensure all charges are correct/valid and coded to the relevant cost code for weekly forecasting.
* Support local management team in any disciplinary or grievance procedures by acting as note taker, collating information and submitting to central HR team for file or review.
This job description is not exhaustive and may change from time to time to reflect the needs of the business