£20,520 per annum
Monday to Friday
Our Client based near Bury St Edmunds is searching for a administration support to join their team. Supporting the construction office and field operatives in the day to day company operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that health and safety and correct working practices are adhered to and company quality standards are maintained. Previous experience in scheduling or logistics and working in an intense office environment.
Main Duties and responsibilities
* To maximise operations efficiency in the most cost effective manner ensuring daily targets are met.
* During periods of high workloads and staff absence assist in making sure tasks are achieved.
* To assist the business in ensuring all tasks are completed efficiently and effectively in their day to day duties.
* Check and analyse engineers returned work packs.
* Investigate and solve various issues with Work Request completed by the Engineers to Ensure detailed drawings are for issue to Contractors, Developers, Auditors and internal staff.
* To process and interpret As-Laid drawings received back from Contractors, to certify all issues raised have been answered. Therefore, ensures provision of up to date and accurate work in progress drawings.
* Approve engineers bonus work submissions.
* Process CDM forms.
* Provide administrative support to the regional scheduling teams.
* Provide ESP with a weekly schedule of gas works.
* Answering and directing telephone calls as required.
* The use of printing, copying and scanning equipment to assist in the process of creating and maintaining accurate and up to data records.
* Book hotel accommodation for engineers and managers.
* Carry out daily audit of electric engineer’s work.
* Assist the Finance team with end of month accruals report.
* Good communications (written & verbal), numeracy and IT skills are important.
* The ability to work as part of a team.
* To multi-task and take responsibility for own workload.
* Attention to detail is essential for accurate records.
* To work well under pressure and to tight deadlines where daily workload may fluctuate.
* Good use of Microsoft office products e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel is required.
* Previous experience in scheduling or logistics and working in an intense office environment.
Benefits to working with this client:
* Employees will be provided with in-house training from technical experts and will be provided with opportunities and experience to further enhance their skills and knowledge.
* Flexible company benefits scheme including options to purchase additional holiday and medical insurance.
* Well being programme