You will be joining a trading company responsible for the purchasing, warehousing, marketing, sales, and distribution of a comprehensive range of education products, furniture, and services to customers across the globe.
The Export Administrator role is based in Audenshaw, Manchester. It is an exciting opportunity to work within their busy Export department in an expanding company. This role will support the process of raising freight quotations for customers, costing, and booking of shipments, including preparing the relevant documentation. This opportunity will play a key role in supporting the business in complying with Export regulations and making timely deliveries to their customers.
The successful candidate will be a team player with good communication skills, a keen eye for detail and able to work under pressure within strict deadlines. Good administration skills and a flexible approach to working are also essential for this role. A knowledge of Export processes or a strong willingness to learn is required.
* Prepare documents to enable shipments to be quoted for, booked, and collected.
* Get freight quotations and booking collection of shipments from our premises.
* Handling queries from customer services and freight forwarders.
* Resolving issues for shipments which become delayed.
* Checking and signing titles documents such as Certificates of Origin and Bills of Lading.
* Maintain customer details and any other duties commensurate with the role