We at Opus People Solutions are seeking a Database Team Leader on behalf of a local leading charity in an exciting, rare role.
You will head the Supporter Care Team ensuring admin support and care. You will assist with and how the charity understands and communicates with supporters. You will be a key contact within your team and develop a support team that provides perfect donor care and admin support for the team.
* Be the expert in importing information from platforms, ensuring processing and thanking systems are in place and running data reports.
* To be the key person building a strong relationship with the account manager and ensure the database is maintained.
* Lead for development and attend training and conferences, advising the team on how to utilise the database.
* Working with the administration team ensure donations are processed and thanked in a timely manner.
* Ensure administrative practices are efficient.
* Overseeing GDPR practice maintenance within the team.
* Ensure the phone, email and enquiries are dealt with.
* Support the team with data reports.
* Upskill the wider fundraising team by delivering training to new starters or as required.
* Educated to GCSE level or significant equivalent proven work
* Management qualification or proven experience
* Knowledge of database reporting and interrogation
* Experience of team management
* Experience of datastream imports or a willingness to learn
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Full job description available upon request