SITE ADMINISTRATOR – 12 MONTH FTC
VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client a rapidly expanding civil engineering company are seeking a Site Administrator to join their busy team based in Oxford.
Duties will include but not restricted to:
* Working closely with the Contracts Manager, Project Manager, and their team.
* Provide excellent administrative support to the Site Team including diary and inbox management, organisation of filing (both electronic and paper).
* Minute taking and drafting of emails and letters in addition to other general administrative duties.
* Assisting the site team with all necessary paperwork for new inductions.
* Meeting and greeting all visitors to site.
* IT skills – working knowledge of MS Office suite specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience working on similar projects in an administrative role – highly desirable.
* Good eye for detail and very organised.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to work as part of a team.
* Must have good telephone manner.
* Excellent time management and ability to prioritise.
* Must be compliant with internal review processes.
* Has an eye for detail and accuracy.
Should you be interested in this excellent Site Administrator opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities