My client, a manufacturing company based in Huddersfield, are looking for a management accountant skilled management accountant. This role is available due to available due to member of their team retiring in May 2022.
As a Management Accountant you will report into the Finance Manager and be responsible for, the production of the monthly and quarterly accounts and reports.
- Month end accounts preparation
- Preparation and analysis of the monthly management accounts
- Run month end routines for accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with annual audit
- Oversight and management of AP, AR, and employee expenses processes
- Accruals and prepayments
- Completion of Year-end schedules
- Monthly HMRC reporting: Intrastate, VAT returns.
- Assist with tax pack preparations
- Involvement in SAP implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Be able to work flexibly and adapt quickly to necessary changes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enable a proactive approach to improving systems and processes
- Sound supervisory skills
- strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel and to have worked with different accounting systems
- Knowledge of SAP or similar system and if possible JBA.
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension contributions matched by the company up to 8%
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free parking
- Working Hours: 8.30 - 4.30pm
- Social Club membership
- Central location - near town centre