Optimum Recruitment Group are proud to be working exclusively to recruit an OnTrade & Events Marketing Manager for our exciting privately owned, growth client based in North Yorkshire.
Working within the marketing team, you will work to deliver 'best in class’ activations in the OnTrade and Events (both trade and consumer) arena.
You must come with a background in the ontrade space, you will be highly organised and used to working in partnership with the sales function of a business to help deliver quality activations, training and understand the point of sale and marketing collateral needed for ontrade and standalone marketing events.
Your duties would include:
- Planning, implementation and delivery of trade activations for key customers and outlets.
- Planning and implementation of promotions strategy across all ontrade customers at key times of year - e.g. Valentines, Easter and Christmas.
- Organise and implement 'best in class’ bar takeovers and activations.
- Support sales team creating artwork (menus and ads), sourcing collateral and events stands, props etc.
- Research and source point of sale such as glassware, parasols, bar runners, and any other POS deemed relevant.
- Working with agencies and suppliers to enable the above as appropriate.
- Management and planning of budgets for the above .
- Organise and manage sponsorship events.
- Organise and present at/attend on trade events.
- Research, plan and activate consumer events such as festivals, shows etc to meet strategic objectives of the brands e.g. drive brand awareness, launch new brands etc.
- At events, pull together appropriate social material as briefed by digital copywriter.
Are you able to demonstrate the following skills, experiences and knowledge? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly creative with the ability to translate creativity into realistic and workable activations
- Ability to present to customers
- Communication and people skills
- Ability to solve problems on the job and respond to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills including excel
- Team work and able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work to tight deadlines
- Confident and efficient under pressure
- High energy levels
Modern hybrid working environment - split between home and offices based in Harrogate. Normal working hours are 37.5, Monday to Friday. There may be some requirement to work weekends and evenings depending on the events schedule.
Salary and package depending on skills and experience.