We are currently working on an outstanding opportunity with one of our clients in Harrogate, who are on the lookout for a Sales Manager to join their established and very specialist team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone to exercise their existing experience in a professional environment and really reap the benefits of their efforts.
Duties to include:
- Support the senior team in the day to day running of the department and achieve department goals.
- Identify new opportunities to increase performance and bring opportunities to the attention of those required whilst also ensuring all enquiries are actioned in accordance with company expectations.
- Assist the team to achieve outstanding service levels with the aim of creating an outstanding customer journey therefore achieving higher rates of repeat business and recommendations.
- Support department team members enabling them to achieve agreed sales targets and KPIs
- Encourage a supportive environment where the sales team are actively motivated and coached to succeed whilst actioning performance improvements required.
- Complete all required ongoing training and competency requirements as required by external bodies.
- Educate the team in the company’s clear and successful sales process.
- Ensure the team comply with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Promote effective communication from sales department to other internal departments.
- Remain up to date with industry standards and changes and deliver to the team.
- Production and analysis of management information.
- Work alongside others on defined projects.
Essentials to be successful:
- At least three years’ experience as a Sales Manager or Senior Account Manager overseeing a sales team
- Proven track record
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Time management and organisation skills
- Confidence in conduct
- A passion to coach and develop a leading team
- Proactive approach taken to all tasks.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 and likely to gain an OTE around £60,000 per annum, plus additional company benefits.