Wincham ** Office Based ** 6 Month Contract ** Friendly Team **
Monday - Friday ** 9am - 5pm ** £17 - £20 per hour **
As a Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for providing the environment, processes, equipment and resources that efficiently and effectively help the business meet client demands and the overall objectives of the organisation.
* Conference/meeting room logistics
* Print, post and purchasing
* Office moves
* Facilities management
* Records management
* Business continuity
Health and Safety:
* Risk Assessments
* RAMS for contractors
* Contractor safety & compliance
* Fire/ evacuation processes and procedures
* Fire aider training
* Updating documentation
Other shared services as required:
* Manage office support resources in the local office, while limiting office operating costs and mitigating risks
* Build strong relationships with office leadership and corporate function colleagues to identify local business requirements, provide operational expertise and guidance, and develop support solutions that ensure the beneficial and cost effective use of local, regional or global resources
* Work collaboratively with local leadership and corporate function colleagues to meet support requirements, streamline processes, and ensure compliance with company policies and standards (e.g., branding, record management, etc.) in the local office
* Leverage financial and analytical skills, including the ability to contribute to the development of budgets, and review financial reports to effectively manage the Office Services function in the office
* Champion initiatives that improve the firm’s profitability and service levels, ensuring the effective and appropriate implementation in the local office.
* Fully understand and support the H&S program taking responsibility local office H&S requirements and build strong working relationships with contractors and suppliers, regularly reviewing service and cost to ensure that services are competitive and best value is always achieved
* Project management of minor works, space allocation and office churn
* Be fully knowledgeable of the companies’ policies and procedures; help ensure compliance by associates in the office through communication, education and local office protocols to promote the expected behaviours and practices.
* Leverage extensive knowledge and experience with Business Continuity, Records Management, Facilities Management, Vendor Management, Reception, and Print/Post/Purchasing functions.
* Experience in a similar Facilities Services role
* Customer service orientation: strong desire to deliver value-added support to external and internal clients
* Ability to create an environment of sound decision-making, ownership, and accountability at all levels by communicating a clear stance on key issues
* Success in the development and implementation of Facilities Management processes, procedures and guidelines that drive efficiency and service excellence.Strong written and verbal communication skills used to effectively facilitate the understanding of a full range of views and develop support for business initiatives
* Proven strength in building positive working relationships with local/ divisional/regional colleagues and effective influencing skills and ability to assist key stakeholders in reaching satisfactory resolutions.
* Proven analytical, organisational, and project management skills
* Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills used to respond to the needs of diverse stakeholders, as well as flexibility in attending and supporting meetings, team initiatives or other project-related activities
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions