RATE OF £15.00 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
PART TIME ROLE, 2 DAYS PER WEEK, FLEXIBLE HOURS
Our client provides premium selling and reselling of recycling and quarrying equipment worldwide.
They are now looking for a part time Office Administrator to join their busy team based in Lyne.
Full time Book keeper / office admin / office manager – office-based role. Construction industry knowledge and previous experience in a similar role essential.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage all aspects of the purchase & sales ledger through quick-books software
* Manage purchase orders and goods received
* Receive and process purchase invoices
* Monthly supplier payments
* Manage invoice queries with suppliers
* Weekly labour time sheet preparation & CIS management
* Weekly wages payments
* Liaison with external company accountants
* Monitor company email inbox
* General office admin, scanning and filing duties
* General admin assistance to site teams & MD
Experience / Skills
* Good IT skills
* Working within a similar role within the construction/industrial industry would be highly advantageous
* Confident communicator with staff and external bodies
* Excellent organisation skills with understanding of discretion and responsibility for important documents
If this position is of interest and you possess the skills and experience outlined above, please attach your cv for the attention of Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities