The Recruitment Group
We're on the lookout for a HR Assistant to join our well-established client based in Banbury.
About the role:
As a HR Assistant, you will be responsible for:
* Being the first point of contact for enquiries, providing advice and support across the range of HR transactions directly to customers of the service.
* Provide a full administrative support function to the service.
* Administer the relevant IT systems within service including HR & Payroll system and the interview and intranet pages
* Attend meetings, recruitment events and workshops as required both to represent the service or councils
* Contribute to and support other members of the team as required including project support and policy/process reviews.
* Undertake the full range of transactional HRI activities
There are various shift patterns available as a HR Assistant, these can look like:
* 08.45am to 17.15pm Monday to Friday
£11.46 per hour
* Willingness to learn
* Background working in an office/HR environment
* Good understand of IT systems and solutions including Microsoft
If you wish to apply please contact Morgan at our Banbury Branch or just press ‘Apply now’
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit our webiste to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement