We are an innovative FinTech business and one of the biggest players in the non-standard finance sector, who are expanding our Change Delivery team by appointing a fully remote project Manager.
Joining a Change Delivery team who deliver transformation change across Digital financial products, the role offers a Project Manager the opportunity to support the development and delivery of major technology and strategic group wide business change initiatives in an array of disciplines.
You'll have experience in both Waterfall and Agile environments, with a passion for Agile and Scrum practices and an enterprising attitude to join our Agile fintech team of Project Managers, Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and Designers who are focused on delivering high-quality customer-centric products and services.
This is a fantastic home-based position for someone seeking work life balance, and an excellent opportunity to join a diverse team and a highly supportive and people first culture that enables new ideas. In addition, you'll have a real opportunity to support cross-business divisions and work with innovative digital products and different systems and technologies.
You’ll work on cross-platform and cross-business IT change and business change projects covering all aspects of web, digital, IT platforms, application development, business integrations, product diversification and business transformation. Key responsibilities include:
* Provide project and change expertise to the business, ensuring appropriate methodologies and governance are applied
* Provide support and guidance to the project team and senior stakeholders on project and change initiatives
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders and business partners
* Proactively monitor, track and review each item of change, ensuring effective timely communication and provision of information throughout the project, change and development lifecycle
* Ensure that effective monitoring and controls are maintained throughout the project or change lifetime, ensuring that agreed quality, costs and time constraints are achieved
* Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise ensuring risks and issues are managed appropriately
* Manage the effective transition to ‘business as usual’ and project closure activities
* Identify potential process improvements within Change Delivery and be proactive in delivering continuous improvement
* Opportunity to join a growing company undergoing significant digital diversification
* Fully remote role – be based anywhere in the UK
* Home-Office equipment and furniture provided
* Fully supported virtual induction program
* Digitally enabled company who will provide you with an online working community and social events
* Great incentives such as life assurance (4x salary), long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, plus option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox membership providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies….
An established Project Manager, a strong change advocate, with recent experience of working in an Agile SCRUM environment, you will have exceptional stakeholder management skills, a natural ability to build relationships and proven success of all aspects of project delivery across a broad range of subject matters.
If you have the following experience and aptitude, then we want to hear from you!
* Appropriate Prince 2 / MSP / Agile / APM qualifications (Desirable)
* Member of the Association for Project Management (APM, BCS) (Desirable)
* Risk, Issue, Assumption and Dependency management
* Budget management
* Managing 3rd party relations
* Ability to influence others to following a methodology for delivery
* Effective facilitation and presentation skills
* Effective interpersonal & communication skills
* Experience across the Financial Services industry (Desirable)
We are a growing, forward thinking FinTech organisation offering digital financial products through our brands, Dot Dot Loans, an online loans service and U Account, a digital online current account service. We’re not your typical mainstream financial services business, we provide alternative digital customer-focused services which reach over 40,000 non-standard finance customers. We are a business that thrives on innovation: we like working with people who get excited about digital products and innovative technologies who share the same vision; to deliver online financial products for our customers that ensures they are informed to make the right decisions and treated fairly.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Project Manager, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you