Administrator – Senior
To carry out a range of technical administrative and function related duties such as finance etc for the department with limited supervision, which may involve written, telephone or face to face contact with the public or internal colleagues and the application of organisational procedures and systems.The worker will be expected to have good organisational skills and be able to use IT effectively in implementing tasks.
* Experience of working in an admin office undertaking technical admin duties such as writing bespoke letters, account maintenance and reconciliation, processing payroll payments etc.
* A good knowledge of specific functions i.e. payroll, HR creditors etc if requested.
* Team working skills.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good customer service skills.
* Experience of software packages, particularly Microsoft office.
Health and Safety
* Understanding of health and safety in an office environment
Personal Protective Equipment
·Must be of smart appearance