Position: Plant & Transport Administrator (Temporary Assignment)
Start date: 6th December (at the latest)
Location: Beeston, Leeds
Salary: Up to £22,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
Working hours: 0830 – 1700 Mon- Fri (40 hours per week)
Length of Assignment: Minimum of 4 months
Environment: Major Civil Engineering/ Construction & Maintenance business
The Company and Group:
A true global business and a major player within the UK Civil Engineering & Infrastructure construction and maintenance sector supporting £multi-million flagship projects.
Our client has an extensive portfolio of capability and experience delivering all highways civil engineering requirements. Their diverse range of services include public realm improvements, junction improvements, car parks including park and ride facilities, footways, cycleways and other infrastructure for non-motorised users, carriageway construction and surfacing, drainage improvements, signalisation, road lining & carriageway studs and more.
The Plant & Transport Department, which manage and maintain a 300+ strong fleet of vehicles and plant equipment are experiencing an extremely busy period.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the successful Plant & Transport Administrator will perform key tasks necessary to support the management of fleet compliance and safety.
* Processing of AR2C reports
* Ensure all defect reports are receipted and recorded
* Complete transport audits on systems and files
* Collect closed work orders and entry of labour hours when applicable
* Raising Purchase Orders
* Processing invoices on internal systems
* Enter data on eDispatch to ensure full utilisation of equipment
* Generate reports for Line Manager as required and planned
* Monitor staff hours worked, holidays and sickness
* Hire/off hire vehicles and plant equipment for contracts as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Previous administrative experience within a Transport, Logistics or Plant business Construction Plant/ Vehicles would be ideal.
* Exposure to fleet management software ideal
* Capable of using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Outlook to a proficient standard.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task whilst using own initiative to meet deadlines
* Previous positions held could be titled: Transport Coordinator, Plant Coordinator, Transport Clerk, Administration Assistant
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to apply then please email Adam Calderwood with an up to date copy of your cv