Working for a vibrant, dynamic and fast paced business in York you will be joining this business for as a permanent member of staff as the Operations Administrator and will be acting as the ‘right’ arm to the Operations Manager in handling all aspects of order progression, logistics, customer services and compliance.
The operations department deal directly with manufacturers and suppliers, but most importantly, external customers. Customer service is this companies’ top priority, followed closely by accuracy and attention to detail. This role is varied and no two days are the same! The candidate best suited will be focused, customer service driven, able to think on their feet, switch quickly from one task to another and have a great sense of humour.
The role of Operations Administrator involves the following:
* Creating and processing orders with manufacturers.
* Discussing order specifications with customers and sending customer order forms.
* Updating customers weekly in regards to order progression
* Organising deliveries with customers and suppliers.
* Quoting customers on finance, creating and sending finance documents, making sure documents are completed correctly.
* Stock management- including creating stock lists for our sales team.
* Working closely with the Operations Manager and the finance department in formulating pricing, invoicing and chasing payments.
* To be able to formulate and send existing reports in Excel
The successful applicant will receive full training but you must have excellent customer service and communication skills and have a real desire to succeed. You will possess a ‘can do’ attitude to work, have excellent administrative skills and be proficient in using a computer especially Word, Excel, MS Office and bespoke systems.
Culture fit is KEY here, dynamic applicants only please! Full training will be given anyone with only a small amount of office experience as long as you have the personality and enthusiasm to learn and excel!
Salary - £20K
Good benefits and fabulous team environment as well as training and career progression.
Admin/ keyboard skills/trainee/ processing/ customer service/ invoicing/ excel