Cordant People are currently recruiting for an HR Assistant/Office Administrator to work with one of the world's largest Research Organisations.
Our client is about to experience a very busy period so this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a fantastic team and contribute to the success of the project.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To attend meetings including investigatory/disciplinary action
- To provide HR advice and guidance within the casual workforce management
- To assist in the day to day management of all casual workforce
- To support with general administrative duties eg mail outs etc...
- To create written communications to all workforce on performance related subjects in line with HR guidelines/government regulation/law
- HR administration experience is essential
- PC Literate and familiar with all MS packages including excel is essential
- HR qualified is essential
- Experience of working with a high volume workforce is desirable
This is a full time position is working 35 hours per week (12pm - 5pm is ideal and possibly one shift at the weekend). It is a temporary role for 6 months.
Interested? Please call Caroline on (phone number removed) in the first instance or apply to this advert. Any issues when applying please email me your CV directly to (url removed)