Opus People Solutions on behalf of Northamptonshire Children's Trust are looking for an Administrator to join Localities Business Support Team.
This is a full- time role. Office based in One Angel Square, NN1 1ED.
Initially, 3 months' placement with possibility of extension for a right candidate.
* To provide a comprehensive, confidential range of effective and transparent business support to the localities operational teams.
* To co-ordinate and manage the localities teams processes and systems in relation to communications and sharepoint, inclusing mailbox monitoring and response.
* To manage the local requirements and distribution of petty cash as directed through the operational transactions team.
* To deliver and support induction training for new staff in the locality teams, ensuring effective training on local and corporate systems and requirements.
* To support the Localities operational management team with the tracking of allocation and cases, including data and performance information support.
* Works closely and jointly with the other service members as required to ensure continuity of support for Children Services and undertake other tasks as appropriate to the role to meet the needs of the business.
* Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
* Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department.
What can we offer you:
* Holiday entitlement accrued while working
* Pension contribution from employer
* Opus candidates hear about jobs first
* Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an ‘internal candidate’
* Gain experience to support permanent applications