Our client is currently looking for a part time office administrator (one day per week), to support their organisation. This is a remote working opportunity.
You will undertake and assist with a variety of tasks that fall within the operational remit of the Director, to facilitate the smooth running and development of the organisation.
The post-holder will be an extension of the Director’s office and demonstrate excellence in all their dealings with stakeholders – both internal and external. This dynamic position requires the ability to pro-actively anticipate needs, think critically, be an extremely capable self-starter and develop solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Objective: To develop the digital infrastructure of the organisation
Tasks and activities to be undertaken:
* To post 10-20 posts per month on LinkedIn and Instagram about success stories, social mobility issues and activities.
* To respond to student representative groups, supporters, and partners and/or with sharing or re-posting of messages that promote the organisation
* To process application and provide proactive communication with referees ensuring applications are complete and available for timely review.
* To provide administrative support at board meetings including the drafting of minutes.
* To follow standard operating procedures and provide updated electronic files for client review.
Skills and experience:
* Office administration including intermediate skills in MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
* Experience of using CRM systems including HubSpot.
* Social media proficiency - active user of LinkedIn and Instagram.
* Communication and time management skills