Assistant Manager Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for a retailer well known for their sales and customer service standards. Our client has a fantastic showroom and we have an opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the business and continue the success they have enjoyed!
We want an Assistant Manager who will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Store Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in an assisted sales environment, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive environment
Having a passion for sales and the customer journey, this is a great role for a Manager from a relevant sales environment or big box retail environment. As an Assistant Manager you will work with an existing team but be able to help and assist them in them in achieving their targets
Key Responsibilities as an Assistant Manager:
· Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
· Undertake a personal service for high value clients and customers
· Manage the performance of the management staff and colleagues
· Sales training, coaching and leadership
· Drive sales and customer conversion
· Drive incentives for staff to achieve targets and KPI's
· Passionate about retail and the customer journey!
· Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
The Successful Assistant Manager will be working in a customer sales focused retail environment, high levels of personal service must be central to everything you do. In addition, you will develop the brand through an excellent customer experience, work closely with customers and clients. As the Assistant Manager you will be an inspirational leader who can and will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Package for an Assistant Manager:
This role has a fantastic base salary circa £25k PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION . The superb re-designed bonus schemes that reward sales and increases in business performance where you can earn over £35-40k plus.
Apply now for an immediate interview