In this role as our Talent Acquisition Manager you will be part of our highly motivated Talent Acquisition Team within Human Resources, and you will report to the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, People Development, Learning & Training. You will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting processes partnering with different departments and being involved in recruiting related projects within the EMEA-Region. This role could be located in Hemel Hempstead/UK or Frankfurt.
* Managing the entire recruiting process in close coordination with the Business Units (from initial vacancy briefing, identification of suitable recruiting channels, interviews, candidate selection, offer negotiation and approval)
* Support in the maintenance of the career site (Internet / Intranet), advertising of vacancies on appropriate job boards and on social media.
* Support in the further development and maintenance of consistent, up-to-date guidelines and concepts (HR Toolbox), as well as efficiently structured processes in recruiting
* Formulating attractive job advertisements for the different target groups
* Further development of our EMEA-wide headhunter network, service provider management and performance evaluation
* Designing our application processes according to the best possible candidate experience
* Support the EMEA Talent Acquisition Department with project work e.g. Building a future-oriented talent pipeline, employer branding, HR marketing campaigns
* Demonstrable experience in Talent Acquisition /Recruitment/Headhunting in an international environment, either within a Recruitment Consultancy or In-House in a corporate environment
* Experience in recruiting technical professionals and experts in engineering, IT and construction (Tech Recruiting).
* In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and HR Marketing techniques
* Personal ambition in advancing industry best practices, including new and innovative talent acquisition strategies and technologies
* Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
* Previous experience of SAP SF Recruitment Module or Workday
* Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing international environment with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
* Affinity for data centre business, technology and digitalization
* Excellent communication skills in English; German would be an advantage