Career in a rut? Do you feel that you're not valued for everything that you do and all the hats you have to wear? Can you come in and take ownership of administrative support for our commercial / sales team? We're looking for an experienced, credible and computer literate Administrator to work alongside our sales team. We're a fast growing machinery manufacturer business based in Rutland and we need you!
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on your relevant experience
· 24 Days Holiday to start (growing with service) + 8 Bank Holidays
· Early Friday finish
LOCATION: Rutland, East Midlands
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Melton Mowbray, Oakham, Corby, Peterborough, Grantham, Stamford, Market Harborough, Leicester, Kettering, Peterborough
Why you should join us:
· Take ownership of our bespoke ERP software system. This is a key tool for us - and you will be become our expert user.
· Our parent company is a multi-Billion $ turnover global business who have supported us to double our turnover since buying us out. We're growing and not going anywhere.
· We're an OEM who design & manufacture own our bespoke machinery & equipment - no two projects and therefore no two days are the same!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Administrator, Customer Service, Sales Coordinator - Machinery Manufacturer, Industrial Capital Equipment
Ideally, you'll already be working in an administrative capacity - perhaps in a sales office / logistics department or any environment with some direct customer interaction.
You'll play a key role for us - providing administrative support to our internal and external sales teams and becoming an expert in our bespoke ERP system.
You'll help to build quotations / proposals / tenders. You'll also get involved with after sales support for spare parts / warranty failures and booking in repair work with external contractors.
Your main responsibilities: Administrator, Customer Service, Sales Coordinator - Machinery Manufacturer, Industrial Capital Equipment
· Proving administrative support for our sales team
· Reactive customer support
· Order processing & additional documentation support - i.e. draughting proposals and quotations for the sales team
· After sales support - you will coordinate spare parts being sent out to customers or booking in external contractors for repair work
Your Background: Administrator, Customer Service, Sales Coordinator - Machinery Manufacturer, Industrial Capital Equipment
· You'll have a track record working in an Administrative / Sales Coordinator / Stores Administration role with some element of reactive customer contact
Any exposure to an engineering or industrial manufacturing environment would be a bonus.
This is a role where we're looking for the right PERSON first and foremost. If you're credible, computer literate, well organised and able to keep several plates spinning at the same time - we want to hear from you.
We design our own niche electro-mechanical special purpose machinery and equipment that installs fibre optic cables. We supply to the National Grid/ Power Grid & smaller energy contractors. We also supply into multiple industry sectors such as Civils & Telecoms.
There is a genuine opportunity to develop this role further internally depending on how you want to progress your career.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Administrator, Sales Support, Logistics Support, Goods In, Goods Out, Internal Sales, Sales Administrator, Sales Executive, Telesales, Customer Service, Technical Support, Sales Administrator : logistics engineering, machinery, capital equipment, manufacturing, production.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16221, Wallace Hind Selection