A market leading manufacturer of lift-based solutions are actively seeking an experienced Technical Sales Administrator to join their established team based in Romsey.
The role will be to provide administration support to the National and Area Sales Managers, and to work closely with both their UK and Export customer base.
Responsibilities will include:
* To provide an effective and efficient point of call for customers in relation to new and ongoing product sales. To process new direct and customer orders in line with company policy.
* To support the introduction and sales growth of new products.
* Support, manage and develop existing contacts and distributors.
* Assist and develop new contacts and opportunities, including exhibition attendance when required.
* There is no cold calling involved in this role.
* You will be an experienced Administrator, ideally from a technical background but training will be provided on their product range.
* Good IT skills including Microsoft Office applications.
* Self-starter with a positive outlook and mindset.
* Good communications and presentations skills.
* The ability to speak another European language would be an advantage but not essential.
Rewards and Benefits:
* Salary up to £22,000.
* Free onsite parking.
* Flexible start and finish times.
* Employee assistance scheme.
* Life insurance.
* Paid sickness scheme after qualifying period.
Hours - Mon – Thurs 8.30 – 5.15 / Friday 8.30 – 1.00