An outstanding opportunity has become available due to internal promotion. A leading global organisation is recruiting a motivated, professional and HR focused individual to join their friendly and welcoming team.
Your role would be to provide a comprehensive, flexible and efficient administrative HR service to all Group and company employees, covering administrative processes for payroll, recruitment, induction, absence management, employee changes, Flexible Benefits.
- Responding to telephone and email queries in an efficient and timely manner, providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- Supporting the HR Advisors and Consultants with post recruitment administration - compiling contracts / employee change letters and paperwork for new starters ensuring all process elements are complete to legislative and company standard.
- Accurately update and maintain the HR Information System in a timely manner with:
? all new starter and leavers
? changes to employee information / remuneration and benefits
? all absence data from return to works and fit notes
? disciplinary / grievance sanctions issued
? pensions information
? conduct self-audit on input
- Liaise with payroll to ensure that sickness absence, maternity and paternity payments are made in accordance with relevant legislation & Company Policy
- Ensure both manual and electronic personnel files are created, accurately maintained and cleansed regularly, archiving manual leaver's files at least twice yearly
- Administer payslips and liaise with payroll to ensure any queries are promptly resolved
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures within the company
- Complete all other general administration such as raising purchase orders, dealing with invoice queries, sorting mail, completing employee references, filing etc.
- Support HR Consultants and Advisors with project administration, such as the processing of annual pay review, flex benefits, bonus payments and administration associated with any organisational changes (restructures, TUPE etc.)
- Assist with the design and implementation of processes that meet a 'one best way' standard approach for all areas covered by the SSC
- Use the system to analyse problems that occur to surface the root cause and implement solutions as appropriate
- Create HR reports as required by the business including headcount, absence, starters, leavers and other KPI's as requested
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Well-developed administrative skills with previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Basic understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Proven experience of working in a confidential environment
- Strong planning, organising and time management skills - able to balance priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially via email and telephone
- Ability to process information accurately, quickly and logically
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Familiar with using databases
- Customer focus - taking accountability for proactively resolving issues
- Unafraid to challenge practice / process and people to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Previous exposure to a flexible benefits scheme
- CPP qualified or working towards CIPD
- A confident individual who is able to build relationships quickly
- Ability to work flexibly and in a reactive and proactive way.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Professional appearance and manner