This role reports directly to the Head of Admin. The role is critical to the smooth functioning of the company as it involves keeping customer records up to date and accurate. The role requires a prompt turnaround from the point of sale of an insurance policy to ensuring the relevant paperwork is saved, filed and posted for each customer. The role requires you to keep a cool head when dealing with a high volume of work and deal with any inaccuracies by querying further if needed, all the while ensuring our turnaround target is met.
· Working on the sales list on the CRM
· Checking customer name, premium, cover type etc on the sales list matches the policy documents
· Querying further when records don’t match to ensure any corrections are made if needed.
· Meet the 48-hour turnaround target for the administration being done on a policy sale.
· Ensure you openly communicate with the line manager regarding your workload and any issues.
· Communicate with the commissions team and action anything they may request.
· Liaise with sellers on the sales floor on any policies sold that are in query.
· May be asked to carry out ad hoc duties by your line manager.
· Carry out the weekly stock take.
· Complete a weekly offenders’ login report for management.
· Driving licence and use of a car
· Strong organisational skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong work ethics – i.e. attendance etc
· High level of professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
· Knowledge of computer systems and good Excel, MSOffice