Salary depending on experience, plus incentive scheme.
Our client is a successful company that is going from strength to strength. They are looking for an Training Co-ordinator / Training Administrator / Learning Coordinator. They are a fast-paced National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects.
The Training Co-ordinator / Training Administrator / Learning Coordinator will be based in Wakefield. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering training for all employees within company.
The Training Coordinator / Training Administrator role:
• You will be liaising with 3rd party suppliers regarding the booking of training and the negotiation of prices.
• Supporting their internal training delivery team with preparation for courses, room bookings and communicating course information to delegates.
• Setting up distribution groups for reports, ensuring the user groups are correct and up to date, providing information from LMS to stakeholders e.g. HSEQ, Audit etc.
• Analysing LMS reports and ensuring any flagged skills gaps are acted and the relevant courses are booked.
• Source accommodation for delegates who are traveling to events and purchase meals from local suppliers for local events.
The ideal candidate:
• Previous experience in a busy training office role. Experience with IPAF, PASMA, CITB & NRSWA training courses would be a distinct advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, and computer skills in general
• You must be outgoing and enthusiastic
• Excellent communication skills over the phone or face to face is a must
• Reliability, time keeping, attention to detail and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure.
• Any experience in the use of a Learning Management System (LMS) would be a distinct advantage.
• 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
• Inclusion in a profit share scheme
• An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
• Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Reward scheme
• They have an excellent induction programme, and staff training, with a Gold Investors in People award