Day shift, free parking, busy FMCG environment on the outskirts of Spalding this well established company are growing and this position has arisen for a Stock Controller to take control of the Stock in the warehouse.
They are a business who invest and look after their people, they boast a low staff turnover and have a high number of happy staff.
An opportunity to join the warehouse team in managing the stocks in and out of the building. You will need some experience so you can hit the ground running.
This position has the perfect mix of Administration and Warehouse, so with experience in both, you will be:
• Ensure written stock reflects genuine stock
• Investigating and reducing the number of damaged stock
• Ensuring the stock face is maintained between set levels
• Setting up new stock and removing discontinued stock
• Report on slow moving lines
• Physically counting product
• Managing supplier arrivals
• Investigate customer credits and product complaints/returns
• Any other administration / warehouse duties as required
This is a very busy and active role working in a warehouse that can be cold but PPE will be provied and this position will be physically demanding. Your position is an essential part of making the place run smoothly.
With strong computer skills including the ability to use Excel and Word confidently, you are capable of prioritising your work load and will be proactive in identifying areas for improvement and working towards continuous improvement.
This company have a huge focus on customer service as well as HSE and believe in keeping a clean and tidy working environment.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday (Apply online only)hrs.
The business is growing and this company are able to offer you a real career path.
Please apply for this role with an up to date CV