Acorn Recruitment is looking for an ambitious, high calibre, talented Sales Administrator professional to provide a critical function within their sales team. The role is office-based, working as part of the sales team, and reporting directly to the Sales Manager. It requires a high level of personal organisation and discipline with the ability to take ownership and responsibility for targets. This is a full time permanent position, with a salary of £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience.
Our client is offering a company profit related bonus scheme, together with both technical and personal development and training to allow you to progress during your career with them.
You will be working at modern offices in the centre of Thornbury, parking is provided, and you are only a short walk from the town centre.
* Prepare, send and follow up quotes working towards monthly KPI's.
* Nurture good relationships with customers and colleagues.
* Confidently handle inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers.
* Proactively respond to new business enquiries.
* Identify and maximise sales opportunities.
* Learn the key fundamentals of legionella control.
* Contribute towards the output of the sales team shared mailbox.
* Manage work and time effectively to ensure that deadlines are met.
* Our client is looking for the following attributes:
* Commitment to providing first class customer service.
* Entrepreneurial spirit with talent, enthusiasm, and energy
* Happy to pick up the phone and talk to people.
* Discipline to complete tasks and see problems through by thinking of solutions.
* Ability to manage own sales pipeline with a keen focus on quote conversion.
* Ability to work under pressure and have the determination to meet sales targets.
* Enjoy learning about new industries and becoming an expert in your field.
* Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in a B2B role
* Proven track record of generating new business.
* Excellent administration and organisational skills.
* High level IT skills in Microsoft office 365
* Ability to demonstrate technical understanding.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment