Work with us at one of our client's luxury student accommodations! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a customer facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
We are seeking someone lovely to support us Front of House at our site based in Oxford, on a temporary basis for up to 2 months. This is a full time role, working 11am - 7pm, Monday - Friday.
You will deal with students from all over the world, so it is important that you are knowledgeable, polite and possess strong communication skills.
The duties will include:
* Management of all enquiries via email, face to face and calls
* Ensure that all visitors receive a warm and friendly welcome
* Carry out student tours and show around available rooms
* Manage all incoming post - log and distribute to relevant students
* Ensure the CRM database is kept updated
* Provide administrative support with regards to tenancy agreements
* To work on the Accommodation reception dealing with resident queries, maintenance reporting, visitors and contractors signing in to site.
For this position we are seeking the following:
* Good IT skills
* Strong customer facing experience
* Very familiar with social media channels
* The ability to multi task
* Well-presented and friendly
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to take ownership of complaints and resolve when necessary
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV