Job Title: Technical Contracts Administrator
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client provides the most innovative and comprehensive technical inventory service to the leading OEMs and field service providers and are well known within their respective industry for maintaining and managing spare parts inventories and deliver complementing technical services worldwide.
Their services have been specifically designed to equip customers with control over inventory expenditure, optimised spare part availability and enhanced service performance and are now recruiting for a Technical Contracts Advisor to expand their team.
As part of a small team, you will work on a variety of tasks related to the processing of contract additions, deletions, and changes as part of the Business Take-On function. The role requires a level of technical understanding and interest, as well as administrative skills related to the production of both customer facing documents, and updates to internal systems. On the job training for all aspects of the role will be provided.
Key duties of the role:
* Follow set processes for all Additions, Deletions, Renewals and changes
* Manage all aspects of the Contracts Database
* Deal with Entitlement queries from the Customer Support Team
* Work closely with the Customer Support Team and other relevant departments to inform them of new contracts.
* Ensure that planned parts are sent to the correct FSL/Site-Stock location
* Liaising closely with account managers to ensure the smooth on-boarding of new customers
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Have the ability and willingness to learn
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
* Can prioritise & organise own work in a busy environment
* Be accurate and have a high attention to detail
* Be able to apply initiative to solve problems
* Be self-motivated, positive and have a proactive attitude
* Be approachable & helpful
* Be flexible and adaptable decision making
* Have good written and verbal communication
* Be able to work as part of a team or on their own
* Have good organisational/planning skills
* Have excellent numeracy skills
* Have good interpersonal skills & telephone manner