Fixed Term 9 month Maternity cover (until September 2022)
£20,162 to £23,123 p.a.
First impressions count and the Nescot Admissions team are committed to providing a welcoming experience for our wide variety of students and applicants.
This key role within the team involves
* Providing course information and responding to applicant enquiries.
* Supporting enquirers through the application process to become fully enrolled Nescot students.
* Processing applications systematically, efficiently and to agreed timescales.
* Helping at occasional out-of-hours events such as Open Evenings and interviews.
* You would be joining a dedicated team of admissions staff, who also support the college’s work with schools and external careers advisors.
This outward-facing role is perfect for an established customer service professional who combines attention to detail with a positive, courteous attitude and the enthusiasm for working in an educational environment. Alternatively, this could be your first job after leaving university, if you can demonstrate excellent IT skills, communication, customer service and organisation. If you feel that are the right fit for this role then we would love to hear from you.
This post is a Nescot Enterprise Ltd post which has different terms and conditions to Nescot College
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4 January 2022
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 6 January 2022