We are looking for a 2 x Programme Managers in Wirral, Merseyside. The roles are predominantly remote but you will need to be willing to travel for the occasional meeting or site visit.
These roles will be focused on Mental Health or Digital Inclusion.
* Oversee the co-ordination and administrations of all aspects of the ongoing
programme(s) including controlling programme activities, planning, organisation and risk control whilst ensuring that the image and policies of the Council are promoted.
* In conjunction with other Programme Managers promote an integrated, consolidated and consistent Council-wide approach to programme management, supported by the appropriate governance arrangements, processes and stakeholder engagement.
* Develop a programme evaluation framework to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the programme.
* Establish and implement a performance management process for all programme staff.
* Provide direction, input and feedback on the projects within the programme, coordinating the delivery of services among the different programme activities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Person Specification / Qualifications
* PRINCE2 Practitioner
* A track record of managing delivery of large and complex change programmes
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to apply them