On behalf of our client, an organisation with over 30 years’ experience in the supply and maintenance of commercial and domestic security systems, we are seeking an experienced Administrator join their growing Belfast based team.
The Administrator will act as first point of contact to help resolve issues and book engineers as well as providing processing invoices. The post holder can expect full training however it will be beneficial to have previous experience in some of the key aspects of this role:
You will need:
* Good general level of education to include at least five GCSE’s (at a minimum of Grade C) to include English and Maths or equivalent.
* One years’ administration experience (in last three years) working in a business environment including operation of computerised system.
* Help desk experience or experience booking engineers would be desirable.
* Previous experience within the Security Systems sector would be beneficial.
* Experience of Sage 50 and/ or Cash Mentor is desirable.
* Excellent level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
* Excellent level of literacy and numeracy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
* An excellent telephone manner and strong
* Due to the nature of this business, the successful applicant will need to be enhanced Access NI cleared.
The salary is negotiable and will be based on experience however you can expect this to be competitive. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5pm and Friday 8.30 to 4pm.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please click on the link and we will be in touch.
If this role isn’t suitable but you are looking for a new opportunity please do not hesitate to contact our experienced consultants. You can visit our website in the first instance or call our office.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer