This great opportunity will see you become part of a well-established team and offer full training within the role! The ideal candidate will be a well organised individual with previous admin and customer service experience.
If you are a strong communicator, with an assertive but professional manner, and you are passionate about finance, this job could be perfect for you.
The role will include
* Create and maintain good strong relationships with internal and external customers
* Effective management and administration of clients
* Input data and produce reports
* Diarising events throughout the business cycle
* Liaising with creditors and clients in the provision of information needed
* Demonstrate capability, implementation and understanding or all company policies and procedures
* Maintain accurate records
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* High standard of numeracy, accuracy with a keen eye for detail
* Sound keyboard skills and competent using all Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* A flexible approach and a willingness to learn
* GCSE Maths and English C grade or above
You will be someone who possesses good customer service and negotiation skills and you will have the ability to build positive relationships with our customers.
This is a very rewarding role in a fast paced business, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match