We are currently looking for a HR Recruitment Coordinator to support one our clients major projects within their Nuclear portfolio of projects. This is a great client with an extensive long term order book, delivering into exciting and interesting projects in Decommissioning and New build environments and well as Nuclear Weapons Systems and Nuclear Medicine projects.
Plans to keep growing their project teams and doubling their workforce, so plenty of work to keep you busy.
The business has already developed an excellent reputation in how they are delivering 1st class quality Engineering work, this is directly reflected in the workforce attitudes and exemplary service levels being delivered and achieved across all their projects.
Job Description – HR/Recruitment Co-Ordinator_V1_131021
Purpose and Role
This new role has emerged due to the business growth and the need for additional support.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver a high-quality recruitment service. This is an interesting,
and responsible role, which ensures HR function deliver an excellent service to the business.
Working alongside the team, the job holder acts as a first point of contact for staff, managers and
shareholders on all aspects of recruitment. The role requires a high degree of accuracy,
organisation, teamwork and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Key Aims & Objectives
- To administer tasks in relation to recruitment activities.
- To ensure accurate records are maintained and to produce accurate HR reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To work with hiring managers in identifying and preparing for new vacancies.
- To proactively work with agencies and job boards to attract new candidates.
- To collaborate with department managers to compile a consistent list of
- To attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social
- To assess applicants’ knowledge, skills and experience to best suit open positions.
- To promote the Aquila brand (college open days, recruitment fairs, etc).
- To maintain the internal recruitment tracker.
- To arrange all first and second interviews - set up interviews at times and locations
that suit the recruiting manager's diaries; and book these in their calendars, send
- Promoting company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Carry out exit Interviews.
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
Job Description –
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in a HR/Recruitment/Administrative role, desirable but not essential (3
- CIPD qualification (desirable but not essential).
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power-point), email and
- Experienced in data and file management.
- Excellent attention to detail; accurate data capture.
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
- Comfortable managing a busy workload and prioritising work where necessary.
- People-focused person with a service mentality.
- Understanding GDPR/data protection regulations; diversity and inclusion.
- A working knowledge of recruitment legislation.