Here at Service Care Solutions, we are very excited to invite a dedicated Payroll Administrator to join our established Finance team. If you are a payroll professional looking to join a well-established company or you have data entry experience and want to pursue a new career we have a great opportunity for you!
We are a forward thinking recruitment agency, with an Investors in People Silver accreditation we have a great reputation in providing excellent training with ongoing support in a friendly, welcoming environment. We take pride in the commitment we have to developing our staff throughout their career and our recent win of 'Employer of the Year 2021' award at the BIBA's Lancashire reflects this.
What will the role involve?
* Data entry, manage online timesheets and run import routines from various portals
* Processing of deemed payments, including RTI submissions to HMRC.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a smooth running of the weekly payroll.
* Dealing with, escalating and managing queries raised by internal/external stakeholders.
* Resolve contractor and umbrella company queries and disputes in a professional/timely manner.
* Assist with weekly payroll invoicing and send remittance advice.
* Daily/weekly reporting to internal staff/senior management.
* Work towards/achieve team related targets.
* Prioritise daily tasks to achieve targets/meet deadlines.
* Flag to management any issues such as fraudulent timesheets that may put the business reputation at risk or incur costs.
What are we looking for?
Life at Service Care Solutions is fast paced so the ideal candidate will be comfortable managing a high volume of activity at once, prioritising appropriately. Orther requirements include:
* Highly experienced in Excel and other Microsoft packages
* You'll have the ability to provide fantastic customer service at all times
* You'll be innovative in your ways of working to create maximum efficiency across the team and business
* You'll have the ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and manage time efficiently all whilst working well under pressure
* You'll have the ability to deal with complex queries professionally and effectively
* An excellent eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and follow logic
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
* Previous payroll experience is desirable but not essential if you have data-entry experience and a maths GCSE
* Experience of Merit Payroll Software or similar is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
* Experience in maintaining back-end systems is also desirable.
What can we offer you?
Working for Service Care Solutions comes with a variety of rewards and benefits which include but are not limited to;
* We provide support and flexible arrangements for all employees, having introduced a hybrid home working policy, family friendly policies and an incredible wellbeing support package.
* Annual profit share
* Access to tailored training, specific to your role
* Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
* 29 days' annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual awards ceremonies with prizes, trophies and lunch clubs
* Lancashire MIND wellbeing coaching sessions, Mental Health First Aiders, Wellness Action Plans
* Recreational break out room
* Brand new, high specification laptop with state of the art software
…and much more!
If you feel like you are suitable for this role at Service Care Solutions then we would love to hear from you