Juice is delighted to be supporting a well-established and reputable professional services company based in Bath, with their search for an Administrator.
This could suit a graduate or equivalent looking to pursue a career within professional services, or someone with good administration looking for a new challenge. We will consider a variety of backgrounds as long as you are positive and enthusiastic and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Duties include but not limited -
* Prepare and package financial planning reports.
* Preparation and amendment of client letters.
* Liaise with product providers to obtain fees and charges on specific products.
* Obtain policy information, documents, factsheets, illustrations, and product comparison quotes.
* Uploading documents and correspondence to client records.
* Maintain accurate client information and record client interaction on the back-office system
* Assist with the on boarding process of new clients.
* Assist with the annual review process of existing clients.
* Any additional ad-hoc requests and support on company projects as and when required.
About you -
* Strong experience using MS Office products.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Be highly organised with good attention to detail.
* Demonstrate being flexible and proactive with your approach.
* Experience working as an administrator or someone who has a strong desire to work in financial services is advantageous.
* Self-motivated and adaptable to change.
* Ideally you will demonstrate a willingness to work in a professional services environment.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s, holiday buy and sell scheme, life assurance, group pensions, private medical care, income protection, a range of discounts for schemes as well as free fruit deliveries, dress down Friday’s, charity fundraisers and social events.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a busy environment, has a keen eye for detail and has previously worked in a similar administrative role within Financial Services.
Please do get in touch to be considered for this fantastic role