Do you have experience working as a Customer Support Coordinator?
We are looking for temporary resource to support our client who is in the leisure sector to reach their end goal. Working within the Customer Services Team, we are looking for people to work across all our contact channels including digital, telephone, live chat and social media. Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, you will be responding to customers in a timely manner and working at a fast pace.
What will the role involve?
* Responds to Leisure customers via email and telephone
* Owns and resolves customer contacts
* Adheres to and contributes towards improving business processes to achieve a consistent level of service provided to external customers to maintain Corporate Brand image
* Updates business systems (MS Dynamics) with relevant information to enable monitoring, tracking and analysis of customer data to drive service improvements
What are we looking for?
* Experience working in a contact centre
* Experience of working in a target driven environment
* Experience talking to customers on the phone
* Experience of providing high levels of customer service
* Experience of taking ownership of queries and resolving these successfully
* Experience of corresponding with customers over email
* Experience using computer systems to input customer data (CRM)
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
What else do I need to know?
* Up to six months with the possibility of a permanent role at the end
* £11.04 per hour
* Some Flexibility with hours and possibility of some home working
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Sarah at the Truro office of Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy