A full time role is available however we would be happy to adapt to a flexible, part-time position (eg school-friendly hours).
Michelmore Hughes Stags, Totnes operate under the Stags brand to provide comprehensive rural estates and commercial property management services.
We are recruiting for an experienced Property Accountant to prepare annual budgets and accounts, process rental income and expenditure, client account bank reconciliations, VAT returns, payroll and other administrative duties.
• Accounts experience
• Preparing accounts to trial balance
• A good knowledge of bookkeeping
• Payroll experience preferred but training can be provided
• Experience in handling client money and regulatory compliance would be advantageous
• Applicants who are AAT (or equivalent) qualified or are independently working towards qualification are encouraged
• Highly numerate with a methodical approach and an eye for detail
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload
• A working knowledge of property management software would be advantageous although training can be provided
• A good working knowledge of Excel
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum FTE
• 23 days per annum plus bank holidays
• Nest Pension Scheme
• Free parking