My client are recruiting for a Commercial Administrator to support the Directors and the team with co-ordinating all of the documentation for business tenders.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Receiving client requests and assisting with the pre-qualification stage of the tender process
* Prioritising timelines and working to strict deadlines
* Maintaining all of the documentation and records
* Developing strong relations with clients and key contacts
* Effectively managing multiple projects and providing administrative support
* Recording and tracking multiple tender pipelines
* Develop content for use on the corporate website
The client administrator is a key role and it requires a proactive and organised approach. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy being a point of contact for multiple stakeholders. A meticulous and accurate approach to your work is essential. You will be highly organised and used to working with complex documentation and contracts.
My client are looking for someone who is able to work both remotely and in the office. The successful candidate will ideally be based within a commuting distance of Southampton.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics