Amazing opportunity to work for a leading housing association, driven by social purpose where their residents are at the heart of everything they do – more homes, better places, excellent services. Providing an efficient ‘right first time' repairs and maintenance services to their properties is their key focus.
I currently have a great opportunity for a Works Planner/Scheduler to join their busy Property Services Team in the Blandford Forum Office on a permanent basis. The role will be a flexible blend of home and office working as they start to reopen offices.
You'll contribute to the efficient running of Property Services by supporting the works scheduling administrative process ensuring that maximum standards of customer service are delivered.
You'll provide a first point of contact for scheduling enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a timely, efficient and effective manner, ensuring customers receive a friendly and professional response and are kept informed of progress made.
Liaising directly with customers over the telephone, you'll understand their needs and agree appointments for trades to visit. You will also support with emails from trades with follow on requests.
What you'll need
* Solid experience in administration within a busy customer focused role
* Good understanding of building maintenance terminology
* Experience of using a number of different computer systems
* Ability to manage your own work load
* Strong customer service focus
* Confident telephone manner
What you'll get
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* Generous pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
* Flexible working - we're committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
* Recognition scheme
* Wellbeing discounts including discounted shopping & cycling scheme
If you would like the opportunity to make a real impact within a changing and growing organisation, I would love to hear from you