Learning and Development Administrator
Parking: Available on site at reduced rate
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of booking: No end date given at this stage
Proposed start date: ASAP
Pay Rates: £10.09 paye inclusive of holiday pay or £11.00 umbrella per hour
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm
All of Microsoft office – in particular Outlook/Word/Excel
Ideally any of the hospital systems within NHS but can be taught.
* Takes responsibility for the organisation of Institute related courses and events on a learning management system
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders from within and outside of the Trust as the trust point of contact as agreed with line manager.
* Act as the lead administrator for identified and agreed courses and clinical training events
* Inputting information accurately into a variety of databases relating to learner/student training and wider Institute development activities, using the correct formats.
* Supports the distribution of work flow within the administration team
* Maintaining knowledge and understanding of in-house and external training events in order to deal with general queries through the Institute of N&M Care Excellence email address
* Uses initiative and supports other Institute of N&M Care Excellence colleagues to solve problems that come through the escalation process from delegates via the relevant team clinical team members.
* Photocopying course materials for clinical tutors and participants, arranging venues and equipment
* Where agreed, meeting with tutors/speakers in advance / on arrival and ensuring that everything required is available
* Where agreed, services meetings, including liaising with the chairperson to produce and distribute agenda, takes and produces meeting notes equitably and by presenting a professional image at all times
* Developing and maintaining knowledge in order to make an effective contribution to the work of the Institute team and improvements in the Institute administration service
* Adopting a flexible approach in terms of cover and support for other personnel within the department
* Leading, attending and contributing to team meetings
Do you have experience working as an Administrator in the NHS?
Do you have experience working as an Administrator in the healthcare sector?
Do you have experience working as an Administrator ?
Are you looking for temporary work?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?