The primary duty will be to allocate stock and process sales orders, all business to business; liaise with our sales managers and agents; general administrative work within the sales team. This is a fast-moving role, so ability to work to deadlines is paramount.
* Sales order processing onto SAGE 200
* Dealing customer queries, updating on orders and being proactive
* Ensure all sales orders for all customers are received are processed within agreed timescales basis and communicated efficiently to the warehouse
* Ensuring all administrative tasks such as credit notes, invoicing, filing is processed within agreed timescales
* Updating key customer listing and promotional data (mail order mainly)
* Updating Mail Order price lists
* Providing office support for the sales teams
* Providing contact and support for customers
* Chasing up overdue payments from customers
The successful candidate will need:
* Intermediate level in Excel essential.
* Experience of using Sage 200 would be a distinct advantage.
* Excellent communication skills, you must be confident and able to communicate effectively with customers and sales personnel both on the phone and via email.
* An ability to prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines under pressure and pay close attention to detail.
* Be very organised and work as part of a team.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job