The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We are on the lookout for a number of Student Admissions Administrators who are available immediately for 2 weeks approximately, role based in Cowley.
About the Role:
As a Student Admissions Administrator, your duties include:
Checking the data from the old Records System corresponds to data in the new Records System for each staff member
* Update compliance if required
* Identify account and matrix issues
* Book staff onto required training if needed
* Higher Education qualification (i.e. ‘A’Level/NVQ 3) or equivalent/previous experience in an Administration role
* Data analysis and interpretation skills
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a heavy workload, always ensuring attention to detail
* Able to work as part of a team
* Professional approach
* Ability to work effectively under pressure/with distractions
* Understanding of the need for confidentiality
* Attention to detail and produce accurate work
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
* Experience of working in a healthcare environment - desirable
* This is a full time role for a 2 week period, approx.
* Available immediately
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Paulette at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement