Are you looking for a career? Do you have a strong work ethic and determination to learn and grow?
Would you like to progress and enhance your administration skills within a very modern, supportive office environment?
This role can offer you more than just a job, one what can provide you with a solid career foundation. You may be a recent Graduate with strong administration skills or an administrator with a little experience to offer, we are open to hearing from you if you can operate with zest and pride in your role.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, flexible hours.
Trainee Administrator duties will include:
* Setting up case files
* Ensure client data is inputting and filed correctly
* Liaise with clients and third parties
* Day to day written correspondence
* Draft letters and reports
* Diary management
For this role of a Trainee Administrator, we are looking for the following:
* Care and accuracy when inputting data
* Professional and customer centric person
* Team player, people person
* Good level of numeracy and literacy
Most of all, we are looking for a motivated character, who will enjoy their role and really love the company. This is a great team to work within, in a company that is flourishing.
Come and be part of this fantastic business by submitting your CV now or contact the team at Square Peg Associates