Position: Hire Administrator
Location: Houghton Regis
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
The impact you will have
Working within a team responsible for processing hires and off hires for a wide range of 1st Call Mobility products. You will be responsible for providing customer assistance in the hire and off hire of bariatric equipment to clients via email.
Ensuring excellent customer service at all times with the aim to over achieve in the service department. Do you like a varied day? Would you like to work for a big company that feels like a family? Then this role could be for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be the first line of support to deal with problems such as breakdowns or exchanges and equipment moves via e-mail
• Working towards SLA’s on all e-mail traffic
• Understanding of product portfolio (training given).
• Using Quartix location map to aid in arranging deliveries and collections.
• Dealing with Syrinx our hire system. To up load hires, confirming hires, off hire and confirming off hires.
• Data inputting. Cleaning logs, Pat test, Lola tests, repairs and stock movements.
• Preparing delivery paperwork and sending over to depots.
• Checking documents and correspondence and cross referencing these and filing.
• Dealing with and chasing PO numbers from clients.
• Checking and entering data on our internal data base.
• Any other administration tasks as required.
• Knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office and internet
• Good numeracy and communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge and experience of administrative procedures
• Ability to prioritise work and adhere to deadlines
What we will offer in return
You will support our vision to be the most trusted partner in driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges. In return, we recognize and value our global employees. You will have our full support, training and opportunities for professional development.
Why diversity matters to us
At Arjo, we believe in the power of diversity. We strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society, which means building a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and engaging environment – not only in the workplace, but also within the communities that we serve, work in and live in. We achieve this through a culture and mindset that values the uniqueness of all our people.
Please be aware that by applying for this role you are giving Arjo permission to store your information