My client is a successful international recruitment consultancy, established in 1992. They provide specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and Data IT industry sectors across the EMEA, Americas and APAC regions. With 75+ staff at their headquarters based in Berkhamsted, they will in addition be opening an office in the US in 2022.
The fundamental purpose of this important role is to provide essential support to all areas of the business. As a member of the Business Solutions team the Administrative Assistant will need to schedule their primary responsibilities whilst supporting the reactive nature of the team.
* Be primary individual answering all incoming calls to the main switchboard
* Entering/updating all candidates’ information from CV onto the company’s database using the CV parsing system.
* Ensuring all candidates’ that we place in contract and permanent positions are sent a welcome pack.
* Monitoring of the contact and admin mailboxes. Taking appropriate actions or re-distributing accordingly.
* Directing to the seating area and offering refreshments.
* Managing the calendars and bookings of rooms and associated resources.
* Applying templates to candidate CV’s ready for them to be submitted to Clients.
* Distributing incoming post, franking outgoing post.
* Deliveries and arranging collections
* Booking colleagues business trips in a timely and efficient manner.
* Stock control, ordering and replenishing
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* A willingness to work with others
* Ability to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone
Please note that this role is office based
Private healthcare, health cash plan, early Friday finishes, weekends away, car leasing scheme, language tuition, personal pension plan and more.
£19k to £20k PA