The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We are looking for a Renewals Administrator, on a permanent basis, to work for a reputable company based in Abingdon. This role is working from home.
About the Role:
As Renewals Administrator, your duties will include:
* Formatting on system renewal letters
* Contacting customers to check renewals have been received
* Chasing expiring renewals via phone and email
* Database (focal point) management of notes
* Liaising with other internal teams when necessary
* Understanding client needs
* Highest level of customer service skill
* Sound Commercial understanding
* IT skills - MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Advanced knowledge of MS Excel particularly desired
* Excellent ability to prioritise workload
* This is a permanent, full time position working Monday-Friday, 8:30 - 5pm
* Currently working from home with the intention of going back into the offices in time
Benefits include: Commission Scheme
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement